22 February 2009

Claire Adalia

Well, since I'm laid up with yet another cold/flu, I thought that while I have enough energy to be up and about, I'd get some "work" done. Sure there are dishes to be washed, clothes to be laundered, vacuuming, dusting and general organizing...but I'd much rather NOT be doing those things!



So, I blog.


Last week on Valentine's day we went down to Eugene to visit our dear friends Nate and Laura who added a sweet little girl to the family on Feb 3rd. Claire Adalia is absolutely the most beautiful baby ever! And she's sweet, sweet, sweet! We had lunch, played a cardgame, snuggled with little Claire and loved on Nate and Laura. It was wonderful to hang out with them. They live about 1/2 mile from us here in Portland, but are down in Eugene for the year while Nate attends U of O's architecture program. Thankfully, they'll move back to Portland in June...and then life will be complete again! ;)

Anyway, just wanted to share pics of baby Claire so all you blog stalkers out there can see just how gorgeous this little one is! What a cuddle bug!
Tre holding little Claire...I think she's amused by him!
Ok, I know she was only 11 days old when this pic was taken, but I swear she's smiling!
Check out those big beautiful blue eyes!

The Streib Tribe...albeit an unhappy Claire, but she's still sweet! ;)

0 comments: