12 June 2008

procrastination & bliss

Oh, my to-do list is long, but my energy level is low so I've decided to just do what I WANT to do instead of what I SHOULD do. So, this means, I have wasted the better part of the evening catching up on my favorite blogs, reading copious amounts of celebrity gossip online all the while pretending to not notice the dust rhinos (like dust bunnies but on a much more colossal scale) who have started a small township in the corners of all the rooms. I must admit, that while it is quite self-indulgent to ignore the "SHOULDS"...I feel justified. So what if we're out of toilet paper?!?...there are some paper towels in the house that will surely suffice until I muster the energy to replenish the TP. I"ll get to it tomorrow...maybe...maybe not...

Procrastination at its finest!

On a completely different note...one of my favorite bands, Coldplay, will be releasing their 4th album on the 17th! Yes, I pre-ordered it on iTunes and have been anxiously awaiting for the album to drop. Well, being the wonderfully conscientious artists that they are, they have put their entire album online for our listening nirvana. So, for the last 2 evenings I have been playing and replaying their new album, which may be a bit neurotic...but I LOVES my Colplay! Anyway, I'm completely biased (and obsessed), but I think their new album is pretty amazing. So, if you are at all as geeked out by Coldplay as I am...you can listen to their new album
here.

Ah, bliss!

0 comments: