05 December 2010

36 weeks!

We're now 36 weeks along with Little Bug! WOW!

We'll be greeting our new little family member in +/- 4 weeks! Double WOW!

Other than some achey ribs, near constant heartburn (oh, yeah) and beginning to feel pretty crowded for personal space, I'm doing well! Both Little Bug and I are healthy and right on track!

We're slowly getting things ready...linens/clothing washed and prepped, hospital bags packed for Tre and myself and an overnight bag for Lelia, "game plans" for various scenarios of me going into labor and (most importantly) trying to decide on names...without much luck, I might add! :)

It's an exciting time in life...elevated by this special time of year. All I gotta say is, poor Mary! At least I'm not 9 months pregnant and riding a donkey back to my hubby's hometown for a census. Phew! I can't even begin to think how miserable that must have been! One more reason to be relishing this pregnancy...






Hindsight...I should've worn a different shirt. I look like a giant pink and brown fish...scaly all over! I think they're actually flowers but when stretched to the point they are...they look more like scales. Um, yeah!

1 comments:

Carrie said...

You're beautiful. Can't wait to lay eyes on your new little one.