18 August 2009

The many faces of Lelia Drew

Lelia is becoming much more alert and interactive as she approaches her one month birthday. I'm sure I spend what amounts to hours just staring at her, trying to elicit some of these faces.
She is a very happy baby and oh, so entertaining!
And yes, all these pictures were taken in about a 2 hour time span. Baby TV Live...nothing is cooler!





Yawn!


An everyday smile


Her 'Mama is funny' smile. Or so I like to think!


Her "Papa is funny smile" Or so he likes to think.


Her "How cute am I?" pose



Showing off her double chin and general hubba hubba smile OR her Chris Farley impression





This is the "I am pooping" face. Now you know...



Blissed-out baby aka Cheshire Cat Baby





Milk coma/ milk drunk baby

4 comments:

Carrie said...

She is precious! Love all those faces!

Jo B. said...

You came to mind this AM and I thought, I wonder if Carrie has posted photos of Lelia? Forgive me, I'll always think of you as Carrie. Anyway...love the photos. So, so sweet! Jo Bunch

Brazenlilly said...

LOVE IT! So glad to hear the joy in your "voice." Those first few weeks can be so rough, sometimes there are more trials than victories. Keep up the good work, mama! Love the pics. She's so expressive!

Anonymous said...

What a great photo journal of my Lovely Little Lelia! She takes after her mama - very expressive!